Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Doing Nothing Finally Caught Up With Me

Interesting.
I was reading back on the blog. I haven't posted anything since 2009, right before I got into trouble at work for something I did.

I got laid off from that job awhile ago. I knew it was bound to happen. It is hard in this world to have fat in the system, as I certainly would be considered pork in this system. So, now what do I do with my life. That's the $64K question, of course. I wish I could just retire and be done with the whole thing but I'm not anywhere near ready or able to retire. I was not a good planner for the future and so now I find myself in this weird spot of once again having to pull a rabbit out of my hat. Can I do that? Maybe. Do I want to? Maybe. Can I find something fun to do? Maybe. What do I have to lose exactly at this point in my life. Nothing really. I have accumulated very little. I have been about "experience" and not about things. I still think I made the right decision where that is concerned so I don't regret for one minute the things I have done, the people I have met and the lovely places I have seen.

I feel that it might once again be time to re-visit the blogosphere and write again. So, I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home