Sunday, January 29, 2006

Why I Cannot Be at Peace Now

I've been reading Eckhart Tolle's new book called "A New Earth" again this week and ran across page 115 where he asks us to ask ourselves "why I cannot be at peace now." It got me thinking that perhaps if everyone everywhere in the world could pause for one minute and ask themselves that question and find that, indeed, I can be at peace NOW, in this moment, that the whole world would be peaceful at least for one minute. And if we could replicate that for more than one minute, then the whole world could be peaceful for more than one minute.

It's kind of like the idea of "pay it forward" from the movie a couple of years ago. If everyone just did it - NOW- in this moment, then it could happen.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home