Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sometimes there just isn't anything to say

I'm having a dry spell when it comes to writing these days.

I was up in Nelson, B. C. for the last couple of days ( one of the nicer places on the planet) and at Ainsworth Hot Springs (also one of the nicer places on the planet) to take some time out to soak in the hotwater and eat some really good food. Nelson has some really outstanding restaurants. I particularly like The Preserved Seed. I don't know what organization runs this restaurant but the food is outstanding and the atmosphere is very nice, indeed. It's a wonderfully warm and engaging atmosphere. Nice music - quiet enough to talk over but loud enough to provide something during the lulls in conversation.

The weather was really very nice, too. Clear as a bell. The hotsprings weren't crowded because it was between Valentine's Day and President's Day holidays. I like to go to Ainsworth when it's not too crowded. It's much easier to float around when there are fewer people.

Other than that, it's been pretty boring. I'm not really doing anything that sparks my interest right now. I seem to be in the mind-winter lull. I don't seem to want to start anything these days.

I'm not motivated to be active doing anything - maybe I'm hibernating and don't know it? Could be. Who knows?.... and all that jazz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home